Terms and Conditions
We are an online pharmacy that sells medication for the treatment of anxiety, insomnia and other related conditions such as panic disorders. By visiting our website or purchasing a product from us, you agree to the terms and conditions herein. The sale of products on this website is only permitted for people over the age of 18 years. The information on our online pharmacy is for informational purposes and is not intended to replace medical advice from a doctor.
By using our website, you are in agreement with the following terms and conditions and understand that it is your responsibility to:
- Pay for your goods using our secure payment methods and remember the payment descriptor / entry that will appear on your bank statement (disputes or claims that you do not recognize a payment at a later date will result in your ordering rights being removed until the dispute or claim is settled.
- Understand that orders will take on average of 2 - 7 working days depending on your exact location – see delivery info). Unfortunately, we are unable to offer same day delivery or next day delivery.
- Check with a doctor / pharmacist to confirm the suitability of this drug for you. Our online doctor can advise in general cases but if in any doubt / taking other medications you must speak with your own GP prior to taking this medication.
- Carefully read the patient information leaflet to be aware of possible side effects and allergic reactions. If you have ever had an allergic reaction to a medicine before you must contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Use the medication as specified by your doctor or in the patient information leaflet. Misuse or abuse of this drug can be dangerous. If we suspect that the medication is being abused, we reserve the right to suspend sales.
- Store the medication carefully in a cool, dry place, which is out of the reach of children (anyone under the age of 18).
- Make sure that this drug is not shared with other people, even if they have taken the drug before, or if they are suffering from a similar condition.
- Develop a weaning off program, where you gradually lower the dosage of the drug each day until you no longer require it.
- Drive or operate machinery using extreme care and attention – due to decreased focus and reaction times.
- Report any unwanted side effects to your doctor or pharmacist immediately. By reporting side-effects, you are helping others know what to look out for when taking a new drug for the first time.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions. If you have any more specific questions about Valium 10 mg, Actavis diazepam , Galenika Bensedin 10 mg , MSJ Diazepam 10 mg or Diazepan Prodes 10 mg you are sure to find an answer on their respective pages.